April showers are still here

I didn’t post at all during April because the heavy rain we had on most days just left me feeling low and I had a cold at the beginning of the month. I used my Brompton when I could. I dug up my extra large rain mac by Raleigh and just got pedalling. Still there were days when the rain was too much and too risky to cycle. The UK saw the wettest April on record. The rainy days are still around but it is a lot better. Upside is that London is looking very lush and green.

I saw plenty of Brompton owners on their bikes cycling in the rain.

My wonderful biker boots I got from Office two years ago kept my feet dry all through April but they will not make it for this coming winter so the hunt for a replacement will begin in the late Summer when the winter boots arrive in stores.

One of the obvious but still brilliant things about having a Brompton when it rains. You can fold it and go by public transport.

Comments